Camp activities – Excursions et Randonnées
- A day trip amongst the palm trees with organised lunch and walk through the village.
Village, palm trees , Tissint.
- A day walk with visit of the palmeraie, traditional salt production ; return through Douar de Tghit with visit of the ancient hammam.
- Panoramic trip with views of surrounding summets,
- weather permits, possbility to ascent the Bani mountain.
- If ordered, possibility to organise activities in the Douar.
You may also like
Water clock or clepsydra:
Near Tata and its great Palmeraie, a "water clock" or clepsydra, still used to for the distribution of periods of water allocation in the palm food through channels (seguias).
Anti Atlas Tours
Discover panoramic mountain peaks following test- opportunity to climb by mountain ridges Bani, and many other activities within the group in the Douar, walks or tours discoveries will slopes and scenic roads of the Anti-Atlas